Are you an innovative SME entrepreneur working on high-tech Research & Development? Do you work with international partners, or are you planning to do so in the future? Then the Eurostars programme could be a tool for your next project. Eurostars funding contributes to the faster development and growth of your small business.
Please see the short video on Eurostars by the Eureka Network for an introduction to the programme.
The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy allocates € 22 million yearly, divided over 2 calls per year.
- An innovative SME from a participating country leads the project consortium. Please check the Eureka website for an overview of all Eurostars countries.
- The project consortium exists of at least 2 organisations that are independent of one another.
- The project consortium exists of organisations from at least 2 Eurostars countries with a minimum of 1 organisation from a Eureka full member or partner country.
- The SME budget from the participating countries is 50% or more of the total project cost. This does not include subcontracting.
- No single participant or country handles more than 70% of the project’s budget.
- The project duration is 36 months or less.
- The project has an exclusive focus on civil applications
National funding criterium
- Universities and research institutes can only apply for funding if a Dutch company participates in the consortium.
The funding rates for Eurostars projects are:
- SME: 50%
- Large company: 40%
- University/research institute: 50%
The maximum funding amount is €500,000 per project.
You can only finance Research & Development-related costs with Eurostars funding.
For more information see here.