Per hDMT partner one representative (and one deputy) is a member of the Consortium Assembly. Decision-making by the Consortium Assembly is only possible if the majority of the partners is present or represented during the meeting. The meetings are held in April and October.
Tasks and responsibilities
The Consortium Assembly has the following tasks and responsibilities as stated in the Articles of Association of hDMT:
- Functioning as a sparring partner of the executive board with respect to the further development of the activities of the hDMT Foundation.
- Supporting the performance of these activities on behalf of the hDMT Foundation.
- Reporting about these activities to the executive board.
- Evaluating the aforementioned activities.
- Signaling important opportunities for new partnerships, research topics and/or funding
- Sharing relevant new insights and developments.
- Making binding nominations for the appointment of members of the supervisory board.
- Giving approval to a decision of the executive board regarding the admittance of new partners to the hDMT Consortium.
- Giving approval to a decision of the executive board regarding the amount of the annual fee of the partners.
- Determining regulations about procedure and decision-making of the Consortium Assembly.
Representatives per 1-9-2020