Clinical Advisory Board
The members of the Clinical Advisory Board are renowned medical experts in The Netherlands, covering required clinical expertises. They have expertise in (multidisciplinary) translational research (including cell/ molecular biology) and affinity with pharma/drug development. Their affiliations spread over the Netherlands, they have a broad network in the field of expertise and they are connected to patients' organizations.
Tasks and responsibilities
The Clinical Advisory Board (CAB) is an advisory organ for the executive board of hDMT and for the hDMT Consortium as a whole. The Board gives advice from a clinical point of view about the design and content of (new) hDMT research programs. In addition the Board advises about project proposals for internal (hDMT research fund) and external funding raised by hDMT. The Board informs hDMT about relevant new clinical insights and developments. The Board members are appointed by the executive board.
- Dr Anja van de Stolpe (internist, Philips Research)
- Prof Dr Jos van der Meer (internist, retired, UMCN)
- Dr Robert Kauffmann (internist, retired)
- Prof Dr Stefan Sleijfer (oncologist, ErasmusMC)
- Prof Dr Douwe Atsma (cardiologist, LUMC)
- Prof Dr Hanneke van Laarhoven (oncologist, AMC)
- Prof Dr Tim Radstake (rheumatologist, UMCU)