Sensors 2021 International Conference
Milan will host the first edition of Sensors 2021 to be held from 20 to 22 October 2021. It will be co-located with the 6th editions of the Smart Materials and Surfaces - SMS 2021, European Graphene Forum - EGF 2021 and NanoMedicine International Conference -NanoMed 2021.
This event aims to become an established event, attracting global participants, intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of sensors systems and technologies scientific and commercial developments. It will cover topics ranging from new sensing materials and sensor fabrication processes up to wireless sensor network through nanotechnology, nanofabrication processes, nanoengineered sensors and actuators, micro power generation, micro fluidic, bio analytical systems, etc.
click here to see the detailed conference topics.
Reasons to attend Sensors 2021:
- Share your research results as part of the conference oral or poster sessions,
- Learn about the latest research discoveries on sensors systems and technologies through the different conference sessions,
- Meet large number of distinguished keynote speakers and today's top influencers,
- Attend 4 joint conferences covering hot science trends to be held at the same place,
- Take part of the exceptional networking / collaboration opportunities,
- Be a Winner - Four attractive awards for best oral presentations / posters,
Publish your research results within one of the conference's partner journals