Webinar: Next Gen Organ-on-Chip & Organoids
While organoids are radically transforming personalized medicine thanks to their unique therapeutic potential in disease modelling, drug testing and organ replacement, there are specific challenges in regenerative medicine. The combination of emerging technologies and notably organoids as building blocks, allows the development of standardized processes and entire value chains to engineer complex tissues.
Co-chaired by Gilles Weder, CSEM and Mariana Pacheco, AMIRES, this webinar will feature presentations by experts from labs to clinics.
- Tools for Life Sciences where technology meets life: Vincent Revol, CSEM
- Adding health instead of repairing. The importance of 3D cell culture for regeneration in medicine - Patrick Kugelmeier, KUGELMEIERS
- 3D Bioprinting - Paving the Way for the Future of Healthcare - Mauro Petretta, REGENHU
- A journey from cell-based assays to clinically relevant data. From wound healing to CAR-T cell assays - Ulf Rädler, IBIDI
- Regenerative medicine EU funded project: OrganTrans - Gilles Weder, CSEM
- Funding enabling regenerative medicine - Rudolf Fry¿ek, AMIRES
- Hyaluronic acid-based biomaterials for regenerative medicine - Martin Pravda, CONTIPRO
- Mimicking Nature-ECM-like solutions with electrospuncollagen for bone void filling, advanced wound healing and TE - Christian Herbst, SPINPLANT
- Clinical applications of stem cells in cartilage regeneration - Hana Poto¿ková, BIOINOVA
- Personalized bio-engineer of individually customized human skin grafts, denovoSkin™ - Vincent Ronfard, CUTISS
- Progressing the field of regenerative rehabilitation: extracellular vesicles as new biomarkers of response to regeneration in cerebrovascular disease - MarziaBedoni, Fondazione Don Carlo Gnocchi
Registation and programme see the event website.