MNBS- Micro Nano Bio Systems 2018
The 12th Annual MNBS 2018 Workshop will take place in Greece.
Just as in the previous years and with an established track record, the event will once again:
• bring together the value chain of the micro/nano and system integration fields of endeavour;
• actively involve the industry, science and user community;
• provide a great opportunity for synergies, new topics, ideas for collaboration, exchange and networking.
The annual MNBS workshop is an excellent opportunity to:
• diffuse and exchange information on research & development results and innovative solutions from EU-funded projects and other initiatives in Europe.
• identify synergies and possible collaborations to tackle critical issues covering the full value chain from R&D to Innovation.
• meet with key representatives from industry, research, users and the European Commission,
• take on an active role in defining research priorities and roadmaps for future research and in the forthcoming EC programmes for research and innovation, Horizon 2020 and beyond.
The event will include oral and poster presentations from EU-funded and other MNBS related Research & Innovation projects and invited sessions, bringing technologies and solution providers closer to business and to end-users